The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where's The Mystical Ms. 1000!!!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Now approaching 4000 members ...

Where's The Mystical Ms. 1000!!! ... is she among us in disguise ?

Will she ride again when we reach 4000 ?

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm • 2 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Steen, and great post! I believe number 1000 was one of our regulars who signed up with a dummy account under the username of... "1000!!!"

:D,

1000!!!

Lurking waiting for number 4000! :ROTFL::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations!

beamon

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm • 2 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX
Wow! Fireworks are like sunrises/sets, everybody shoots them. This one, however hits my eye as the best I've seen. Please forgive the minor hijack, but had to comment.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
In that case I think it's ok ... :p

Honestly, Beamon, thank you for your kind words :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks Steen another milestone here. More important than the actually number is amount of folks online all the time. That's a credit to all our members for interesting and educational posts with a few laughs mixed in.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
5000 ! ... and more to come ...

Welcome aboard, Ajay Sharma.

So now there will be Laughter and Joy and Colored Lights In Mirrored Mirrors on the entire Forum ... :) ... where's my party hat ...

Nikon D300 • Nikkor AF-S 1.4/50mm G • 1/10 sec. at f/1.4 ISO 200 • Capture NX