The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Holiday wish list!!!

PeterA

Peace and goodwill to all people.. you be careful on the pony Jono - they aren't as user friendly as motorbikes -:) after years on the farm - I class horses somewhere between sheep and cattle in the brains department..

Ben Rubinstein

For Chanuka I want:

2X 1Ds mkIII
4X Bowens 400's
Loads of Pocket Wizards.
For the recovery people to rescue my dead Sandisk card with all of the family photos from sundays wedding last week.

I'm only holding out hopes for the last one to be honest :(

P

Pedro Mendes

It would be so easy to make me happy!:angel:
I just want the link to an affordable P25+

V

Vivek

Good health to one and all!

Everything else will fall into places where they ought to be!;)

Last edited:

fultonpics

I will NOT gain 10 lbs THIS December

...well maybe 5.

Lisa

Me, I'd be happy to just get over this %^&*$ flu...

And I'm thankful that it hit me the day I got home from my vacation to China, not while I was there!

Lisa

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

I want more talent to fully utilize the outstanding gear I already have. I'd like to be better than my cameras rather than the other way around.
Bill

ps I'll never get there, but I will get closer!

2x2

Since I already have vision, creativity, energy and skill, I'd go for money to buy gear. Lots of it.

:D

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Easy: All the Pentax "Limited" lenses, plus the new 100mm macro, and a couple of bodies to stick them on.

Skills? I don't think I'll get that for Christmas. Have to work on that myself. Coming to think of it... I don't think anybody is going to buy me all those lenses either :(

Hard work, hard work is what helps. Or at least, that's what I've heard :)

Lars

G11 on its way, as is an HP Envy 15 - Core i7 720, 8GB. That oughta warm up a cold winter night.

Beyond that, hmm... yeah 200f2 nikkor would be sweet. Time and money to travel and get some LIGHT! Winter darkness is taxing here, sunset at 2:45pm today.

And... a GetDPI workshop locally. Gotland would be a great destination.