The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Dogs Unlimited Thread

jonoslack

First day on a Cornish Beach

all with 75 'cron on an M9 (not the perfect action camera, but there you go).

T

tokengirl

Jasmine and her boat shoes.

I know what you're thinking: :wtf:???

A lot of places we fish are very shallow and have a lot of oysters on the bottom. The shoes are to keep her from getting her paws all cut up if she jumps in the water.

M5-Guy

Faith: My sons service dog. 3 year old Golden Retriever
K20D, Sigma EX/DG/DF 24-70 f/2.8 at f/10

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
M5-Guy, Faith is beautiful and more special since she is a service dog.

Claire, I thought maybe Jasmine's shoes made it easier for her to have good footing on the boat. I'm just amazed that she doesn't chew them off.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL: Did she pick the two colors?

jonoslack

Claire - lovely picture of Jasmine - funny I saw another boating dog with those shoes just the other day.
Faith looks splendid
Per - love the first shot particularly (but it is a little dark on my screen).

Here's another of Caspar:

Putting away childish things:

Diane B

I love the shoes ;) but I bet she's thinking--"...and she couldn't get me matching ones--hummmmph!!!"

Jasmine and her boat shoes.

I know what you're thinking: :wtf:???

A lot of places we fish are very shallow and have a lot of oysters on the bottom. The shoes are to keep her from getting her paws all cut up if she jumps in the water.

Diane B

Faith is a special dog for sure--and I love Goldens.

Per--they are just great shots of dogs having fun

Jono--he's growing sooooooooo fast (I bet not fast enough for you LOL).

Diane

A

aprillove20

The dogs that were posted in this thread are so beautiful and so cute, it's really so wonderful.

I love cute dogs.