The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Workshop Gallery

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hello everyone. Jack and I decided to add a new special section for ALL workshop attendees. We would like to have a historical gallery from all workshops than we can all look back on in the future and have a home for all the wonderful images everyone that attended a GetDPI workshop. We are very proud of our workshops and the images that our attendees capture . As always on this forum you can post images anywhere you want to in the threads , this is just a special place to add more of your favorites to the gallery that will always be held as a sticky and not trickle down not to be seen again. This is your chance to shine and be a part of our history going forward. So please everyone that attended our workshops we ask if you would like to be a part of this going forward. Also you can post whatever you want and with any camera you shot it with. This is about the art of your work and what workshop your images are from. Have fun and be a part of our history together.

Jack and Guy

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Re: New Worshop Gallery

Wow! Incredible workshop.

When I attended your first workshop at Yosemite, I didn't know what to expect and I was amazed at the wealth of knowledge from the instructors. And even after having high expectation for your third workshop (my second); my expectations were exceeded. I think this is demonstrated by the fact that with only your third workshop, you are having more than half of your class filled by returning students. This more than anything else goes to show how incredible your workshops are!

Much thanks to Jack, Guy & Jim for making workshop so great! I can't wait to see you guys on a future workshop!

Cheers,

-Chris

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: New Worshop Gallery

Wow, thanks for those kind words Chris!

(To be fair though, while it was Guy's and my 3rd 'formal' workshop together, both of us have taught at many other venues over the years ;) )

Best,

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hmmm. I could actually move Yosemite, Carmel and Moab over here. Jack and I need to think about this. i don't want to confuse anyone

LJL

Hmmm. I could actually move Yosemite, Carmel and Moab over here. Jack and I need to think about this. i don't want to confuse anyone
Confuse anyone!:ROTFL: With all the gear buying/selling lately, and posts from all workshops in a variety of threads....how could anyone possibly get confused where they thought they read something or saw an image??:eek:

Having a central place for workshop photos and discussions may not be a bad idea. Just have to condition the rest of us to peak in there when interesting discussions ensue. There is so much valuable information on so many threads, that it can be hard to keep up. The MF threads have been great. The general M8 discussions the same. The hardest thing for most of us it just keeping on topic within a thread, but if that is the worst, we should all feel lucky :clap:

LJ

woodyspedden

This is my favorite shot from the Yosemite workshop. Taken about 15 minutes past sunset the alpenglow was spectacular. Hope i caught it well.

Woody