The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Survived another auto accident...

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
and me, without my camera to take a picture of it. :(

Clearly it could have been worse (given that no one was injured, and property damage is minimal). But it's the so minimal as to be annoying, like a fly buzzing around your head that won't go away. An abrasion only the passenger side door handle, and another along the door panel. Noticeable if you look, but not something that screams out at the corner of your eye. Ugh. She just merged right into me. And from the stoplight, I was clearly on her left (we were moving a whopping 10 mph in the same direction). A car in front of me, a car behind me and a median w/ trees to my left, I had no where to go :(
:angry:

I'd forgo being reimbursed if they would raise her rates or something. :cussing:

It's not even a fender bender... more like a fender shoving. :banghead:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Bummer. Maybe you should have asked her to back up and do it again with a little more whack. :D

Back in the days when I drove in some of the worst commuter traffic anywhere, I got sick of people dinging my nice cars and went out and bought a beater truck to drive to work. Suddenly I felt like Dirty Harry during the morning commute... "go ahead, make my day dirtbag!"

Maggie O

(we were moving a whopping 10 mph in the same direction).
As I always said: "Lack of speed is dangerous!" ;)

I've only been in one "accident" and my car wasn't even moving forward. It was very icy and I slid sideways (after stopping without incident) into the car next to me at a stoplight.