The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Movies for Photographer: Baraka

D

Devon Shaw

We watched this in my video production class a few years ago. I agree that it is definitely worth checking out.

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
We use Baraka to demo displays to clients. It is some of the best footage I have seen and on a good display it is amazing.

ustein

Contributing Editor
Let me know what you think.

Joseph,

>We use Baraka to demo displays to clients. It is some of the best footage I have seen and on a good display it is amazing.

Any 40" LCD below $1500 to recommend (1080p of course)?

Uwe

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Uwe,
I really like the new Nuvision NVU40FX5LS unfortunately it is more than double what you are looking to spend. It comes with a 2 year warranty and a 24 hour in home repair service if you do have a problem, (highly unlikely). Unfortunately most TV's are running about a 50% failure rate, and if you do have a problem it could take a month to 2 to get it repaired. If you are interested in a TV let me know.
Thanks

ustein

Contributing Editor
Uwe,
I really like the new Nuvision NVU40FX5LS unfortunately it is more than double what you are looking to spend. It comes with a 2 year warranty and a 24 hour in home repair service if you do have a problem, (highly unlikely). Unfortunately most TV's are running about a 50% failure rate, and if you do have a problem it could take a month to 2 to get it repaired. If you are interested in a TV let me know.
Thanks
Too expensive for me. Only option you know?

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
We do Samsung as a more affordable alternative, but they are not as reliable as the Nuvision or as good of an image.