The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Mentawai, by Joey Lawrence

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Beautiful portraits, but I get this feeling that they are somewhat detached from reality. The storyseems to have got lost somewhere on the way to the internet.

Last edited:

stephengilbert

Jorgen,

I agree, especially if you look at a blog post on his site which shows some quite large lights. But still, the photos, as well as some of his street shots, are impressive. Apparently for a very young photographer who appears to have only recently gotten his own apartment. :)

Steve

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Steve,
Good thing that I didn't read his blog etc. before I commented on the photos. Might have coloured my views. As said before, his photos are beautiful, although they lack a bit of variation, but that can probably be said for most of us. His self esteem on the other hand, seems to be filled with pure hydrogen, and may self ignite any moment :eek:

I suppose you're allowed to be like that when you're a successful twentysomething :toocool:

T

tokengirl

I think this kid is super talented. I wonder what he'll be coming up with in 20 years.