The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Camera you *always* carry with you?

sagar

I see many of folks here have multiple cameras. So just curious which camera you always carry with you or you just carry most of kit and decide the camera to use depending on your subject/interest?

simonclivehughes

Sagar,

Personally, I will take my G-series cameras most of the time (rarely the D700), but for simply having a camera whenever, I take my Sony TX7 which truly does fit in my shirt pocket.

Cheers,

V

Vivek

G1 and a 25/1.3 Computar + an Oly-D 17/2.8 (with a 0.75X Ricoh converter).

(loads of other lenses are also used depending on the occasion)

This has been the standard for > a year now.

Though I might have abandoned ship (Niko DSLRs), I have not sold any of them.
They are sitting comfortably in a safe place.

T

tokengirl

iPhone. With the Hipstamatic app, it's like having a digital Holga.

Lars

Nokia N900. first phone I have that has a camera that can be considered (almost) good even by camera standards. Direct email and web upload built in makes all the difference.

I try to bring my G11 too whenever I can, but it's just a tad too large and massive to be unobtrusive in my pocket.

jonoslack

M9 with 28-35-50 MATE (or 35 summarit).
Often I also have the Pen with the 45 panaleica for those 4/3 moments :)