The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What a Great day

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
No reason just thought it was a great day to get rid of issues and start feeling good again. I decide to run up to Sedona tomorrow take the day off and just go shoot and have some fun. I think playing sick from work is a good thing. Let's call tomorrow our bosses and just say boss today i am going for a ride and want to get out and explore some new idea's for the company in the country. Okay he will buy that story hook line and sinker. Trust me:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Tim can't get out of here fast enough. Need some nice Mountain air

I'm still having major mac problems even after reinstalling from scratch. About to drop kick this thing

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Bummer your Mac is funky. There's always the Apple Tech Support. Or a genius bar if there's one around you. But it hurts when they don't work right.

Guy Mancuso

I am trying a program called Onyx and trying to se if some preferences went south. This has been a 3 week PITA situation

Terry

Have fun in Sedona! San Juan trip is my "ride in the country"....Boston and Las Vegas between now and then. Looking forward to your images. Don't forget to take some good shots of trash cans. LOL.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Preferences are a good place to start when troubleshooting. If you've reinstalled the system and still experience problems, RAM is another place to look. If the problems are not confined to just one or two apps, I'd probably strip out any third-party RAM and see how it runs on the Apple RAM by itself.

Good luck!

Terry

The big question is if I go out shooting with you would I come back with a MF system on order???

Guy Mancuso

Preferences are a good place to start when troubleshooting. If you've reinstalled the system and still experience problems, RAM is another place to look. If the problems are not confined to just one or two apps, I'd probably strip out any third-party RAM and see how it runs on the Apple RAM by itself.

Good luck!
Thanks Tim still trying to figure this out . It's coming from LR , PS and also affecting C1 . Images are invisible in PS , LR catalog does not fire nor does c1 but if I reboot they work for a while than crash

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Tim still trying to figure this out . It's coming from LR , PS and also affecting C1 . Images are invisible in PS , LR catalog does not fire nor does c1 but if I reboot they work for a while than crash
If you value stability, do not, repeat do not install the Lightroom 2 Beta.

Day off? Heck I am a little off every day.:ROTFL:
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Bob this maybe were my issue is coming both in LR 1.41 and the Beta. I'm actually having a little better luck with the beta. Something about 1.4.1 could be the issue . This is where I have it pinned down too at least