The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

We met up!!! NY get together

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Very sorry to have missed this. Great shots everyone. I did enjoy the live Prairie Home Companion though. So, next time for sure.

cam

it does look like you all had a grand time! i wish i could have been there...

maybe a mini-meet one night next week when i send my boyfriend up the Empire State Building alone? (been there, done that -- but it's really my claustrophobia that can't handle that lift ride anymore)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well I am looking forward to being at the next meet in July. Hope everyone in the area can make it. I am coming in to run a big Modeling and Talent convention that my wife runs the company so i am coming in a extra day early to do a meet with all our GetDPI friends. I believe that date is July 17. So I can go from early in morning until around 3 or so. If someone can take the reins and get this setup that would be wonderful. My hotel is at 53rd and 6th so we can meet anywhere you folks want.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Bob, very nice shots in the park. I really like the first one in the post "The Park (2)" of the long path with budding trees.

And, quite the fashionable group!

helenhill

Bottom line:
after trekking about with the Gearheads ;);)yesterday
and seeing their posts (truly divine)
Glass Is Everything / Glass Rules

so here comes a G.A.S. attack:
(which I believe Cam is already suffering from):ROTFL:

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Tim, John, and Charlie (you know who you are),
I am sorry, but due to circumstances, I enjoyed the company of these ladies all by myself.
I have discovered the connection between Manhattan and New Jersy which I post below.
-bob

George Washington Bridge from the water taxi landing in Yonkers
View attachment 3895

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I am sorry, but due to circumstances, I enjoyed the company of these ladies all by myself.

. . . my damn job :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
it will keep me from San Juan as well
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Terry

And we will miss you!!!!

Did you get some good stuff in the park today? We probably had half the NYC inhabitants as well as a like number of tourists as for subject matter.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Charlie you should play hooky and join us -- this is sure to a really fun trip. I understand there are over 50 bars in Old San Juan.

:ROTFL:,