The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

We met up!!! NY get together

Terry

Joan promises in blood that she will post shots from her brand new (used) Digilux 2 in a little while. That camera puts out some GREAT colors and files.

helenhill

The Carousel /shot by Moi /GRD2
mind you between BoB & Terry there were four M8 's
and a barrage of GLASS.....AWESOME

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Great to see our participants getting together and enjoying more than talking about photography!

Terry

Jack - no exif cheating it should only take a nano second to identify the desert lens....thank you!!!!!!

Last edited:

helenhill

My final pix: Bob checking his SECRET ISO agenda
and his LOVELY wife....GRD2

Thank Magpie.....Love Ya Doll!!

Terry

Helen had the crowd mesmerized by the little itty bitty, lightning fast GRD II. There may be some upcoming purchases from the gearhead crowd. Before I can even think about there are about a half dozen point and shoot (not good enough for the small sensor crowd) ebay sales that need to happen first.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Bob put the Iphone down and enjoy lunch. I know exactly what you are looking at GetDPI forums. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Terry

Guy, Bob got his excitement early on with Helen"s GRD....perhaps you didn't look close enough at the photographer....:D:D:D

helenhill

WOW...... Quite Impressed....Miss Shy pants J
ADORE the Red & White stripe Tunnel :clap::clap::clap: (where was I for that???)

(if only I could rise to your skills):eek:
Best, H

Last edited:

Terry

WOW...... Quite Impressed....Miss Shy pants J
ADORE the Red & White stripe Tunnel :clap::clap::clap:

(if only I could rise to your skills):eek:
Best, H
I'm not quite sure she was referring to photographic skills in her comments :D:D:D