The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

San Juan 2008-05

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Jack,
I guess by removing the scaffolding I may be scoring a bit low on the journalistic accuracy scale bit it looked pretty miserable without the cosmetic touch up.
-bob

David K

Workshop Member
Bob,

Now that you've lowered the bar on integrity I feel better about doing the same thing :) It really is what the image should look like. In a sense, truer than true.

robsteve

Subscriber
Here is another from Sunrise. shot a few minutes before the vertical shot. This was a stitch of three images from the 28mm PC lens.

robsteve

Subscriber
Here is a 24mm shot from just after sunrise. These are the people desperate for coffee in the early morning.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Helen and Charlie.
Hey, I hear that Astroland in Coney Island is closing after this summer.
We gotta shoot that.
-bob

tollie

Workshop Member
Hey Bob,

#1 has my vote... the eye just travels up the water course and the green leaves glisten with moisture... just wonderful.

Are you thinking of an NYC trip this summer?

Todd

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
You realize i am going to get strangled over this one.
Jack attempting to show us his modeling techniques.:D