The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

One reason why photographers get a bad rap

stephengilbert

Security theater; I sure feel safe now.

Though I'm still a bit concerned about Bill Belichick, the New England Patriots football coach. Doesn't he usually wear a hoody? What's up with that? Belichick is a somewhat suspicious character.

jlm

Workshop Member
you have to love this bit...
"The judge ordered his passport seized. And then immigration held him for failure to have a passport."

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Borders are very strange.
I once was held in Paris with a piece of electronic test equipment in my carry-on luggage. The Gendarmes required that it be classified according to their import-export regulations and that paperwork be prepared in french. They then pointed me to a boofshelf full of regulations to find the classification for what I was carrying.
All the documents were in French of course. It took me a couple of hours to figure it out and they were not at all helpful LOL
-bob