The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jack Flesher - processing and print services

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Most of us that have been on this forum for a while or attended a workshop know the processing and printing skills of Jack Flesher. I wanted to acknowledge them personally. I have a show in May-June 2011 and I wanted to squeeze my images to the best they could possibly be so I contacted Jack and asked if he would process and print 40 images. I received them today and the results are stunning. I flew out to Los Altos in the beginning of the process to discuss the images and besides Jack being a really nice guy his experience and expertise helped me make decisions on the look and the show flow. Now I feel totally confident that its going to be the best viewing experience possible. His pricing is more than fair and he packed them and sent them too me.
Bravo Jack:clap:

Mike Walker

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I have admired Jack's work since our "Canon" days at FM. I'm still hoping that I'll be able to attend one of Jack and Guy's workshops in the near future.

Good luck with your show, Mike. I'm sure it will be a great success.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind words Mike (and Cindy too)! I really do love all aspects of photography, and that includes working up images to their best potential. But my real joy comes through teaching, and the opportunity to share my experience with others.

Folks, Mike's show is an incredible collection of images from post-paristroika, mostly rural Russia near the Chernobyl hot zone. I've encouraged him to get the images into an online gallery so they and their story can be shared with a broader audience. Keep us posted Mike!

Cheers,