The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I want to buy a camera...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
HELP someone please call a ambulance I'm on the floor laughing so hard i can't get up..

The scary thing Robert I know this is not far from the truth and that is just downright scary.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Terry

Robert ..... Well done. Bravo! Hopefully, this was not from one of your conversations with a forum member! :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

monza

Robert ..... Well done. Bravo! Hopefully, this was not from one of your conversations with a forum member!
Ha! No, I'd have to write a different script for forum sales...just kidding. :)

This does stretch things a bit in terms of retail store sales, but not as far as one might think!

Terry

Ha! No, I'd have to write a different script for forum sales...just kidding. :)
You mean like this:

How many are you getting
Where am I on the wait list
When are you getting stock
How come Amazon has it and you don't
How come B&H has it in stock and you don't
I'm impatient.
Can you hand deliver it

monza

Yes Terry, those and some along these lines:

'Please send me the tracking number'
'I ordered at 7pm can you ship it today?'

And this one is always fun : HAHA

'Why do you have just the kits and not the body only'

Don Libby

I'm sitting in a lobby in Jackson hotel laughing my head off and people are looking at me and running away...

I've gotten telephone calls asking the same dim-whitted questions and I don't evern sell camera gear.

Thanks for sharing!

Don

fotografz

And one for the wedding photographers:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5432981/
Oh my goodness ... I've actually heard every one of those ... no joke.

Real story: Last minute Bride shows up at my studio in a beat up 10 year old Honda, cries a river about costs while pulling pockets inside out. Chisels down the price to bare bones, which I accept since I had the day open anyway ... better to shoot than sit on my fat principles all day.

Arrive at the mammoth gilded reception site, 400 guests, 20 piece big band with 4 singers, flowers like I've never seen before ... B&G arrive in Groom's Bentley.

Should have noticed the Bride's 2+ carat diamond engagement ring at the interview. My bad. :eek:

-Marc