The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

San Juan Group Photo

robsteve

Subscriber
I forgot to post this group photo Guy took with my camera. since he composed the shot, Guy probably didn't notice the palm tree growing out of his head.

Shot with the 24mm ASPH.

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Rob thanks for putting up the picture. It sure was a great trip and I enjoyed meeting all of you.
Looking forward to catching up with all soon!
lance

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Yes, thanks Rob! I had forgotten we took that one -- brings back the memories of a great trip!

David K

Workshop Member
Great shot Jack I'm glad you remembered to post this. I remember Guy setting the timer, releasing the shutter and running like hell to get into position :) Hard to believe what this little group has spent on gear since this photo was taken.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Note that Lance is smiling in anticipation.
Next time Lance buys ALL the drinks.
-bob

harmsr

Workshop Member
Bob,

Lance needs to buy all the drinks and dinners for the ENTIRE trip, not just one night.:D

Ray

robsteve

Subscriber
I checked and there were not any shots with more of the bags. I thought I might have cropped them out, but my crop was a bit off the top and the side.

Here is another version. Everybody has a smile. It is a bit early for Lance so he needed his sunglasses for the bright morning light :)