The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GetDPI scheduled maintenance

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Get DPI is going down this evening for a scheduled maintenance update. Please bear with us while we are off-line. :thumbup:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
First major step is completed and all seems well. We'll be adding a few more components tomorrow.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Some much needed backend updates for sure. More control for logging out spammers automatically for one. We will keep everyone updated as we improve GetDPI so some good things to come.

Ben Rubinstein

Don't know if it's connected but I'm being logged out every time from GetDPI, all other forums are fine and I'm clicking on 'remember me'.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Ben, that may be an issue with your browser cookies. Try nuking the cookies for GetDPI, then log in one more time fresh and check "remember me" -- all should be fine.