The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

buying items with instruction books

dseelig

So I have bought two flashes from prominent forum members and neither one came with the manual. LOL MMMM

Terry

Funny you say that....I just sold a flash and completely forgot about the manual....The buyer asked about it and I smacked myself in the head and said Duh! I had it and shipped it separately. A gentle reminder might spur the person on to retrieve it from a pile of manuals.
Good news is we can now download most manuals off the manufacturers site.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Terry,
I might be one of the guilty parties (gulp)
I have to check my bookshelf
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I am one of the guilty parties which is really strange too . I never even take them out of the box especially flash manuals. Okay that was a reminder to look again. I turn 54 tomorrow and i seriously have lost memory. LOL

Guy Mancuso

OMG I found it in the weirdest places of all. Go figure it was in my file cabinet where it should have been. Last place i would look too.

David send shipping data . Okay now I need to find something to add in the package.:D:D:D

Found something your going to love me now. LOL

Guy Mancuso

It sure is. LOL

Obviously we certainly don't deserve any X-mas presents this year. Guess i will have to shop for myself:D:D:D

dseelig

I got both manuals and Guy snet a bonus which will turn into an xmas present for my brother an extension cord for the flash. Thanks David

ustein

Contributing Editor
I always try to find a PDF version of the manual and hardly ever look into the printed versions anymore.