The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

This video makes me want to do Salton Sea again. (Thanks Jack & Guy)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The censorship authorities in this country seem to have blocked vimeo :mad: :wtf: :banghead: :talk028: :angry: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
So much for democracy...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
No doubt we'll be going back sometime soon Joe, maybe spring 2012. Heck, maybe even this coming spring (2011) if enough people expressed interest for that tied to a desert wildflower workshop!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Now it works. Nice video, and music to match too. I like Philip Bloom's work. He has been very fast to understand the possibilities and limitations of video DSLRs.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
He found my Pink trailer. LOL

Ah the smell can't wait to get back. I'm all in. Actually driving by next month to LA

PeterA

Outstanding example of what can be done with minimal equipment I reckon.

btw - sometime over the next year or so ( God willing) - I should be able to come to one of these shoots with my friends - I am planning on retiring.