The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Holidays to all GetDPI Members

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
The whole staff at GetDPI wants to wish all our members and their families the very best of the Holidays and New Year. We can't thank you all enough for making this one of the best forums around and our heart felt thanks to each and every one of you for supporting our efforts. Have a safe Holiday enjoy your friends and family. Also like always get some great images to share with your family here. :thumbs:

The Staff of GetDPI :)

jonoslack

Happy Holidays right back atcha
Have a splendid time
thanks for all the fun over the last year
all the best

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all of you

click for larger

Nikon D300 • Nikkor AF-S 1.4/85mm G • 1/60 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

kweide

Have a fantastic time, enjoy the Holidays and my best wishes to all of you. Have a beautiful New Year....

Thanx to Guy an Jack for this great place
All the best
Klaus

Diane B

Another thanks to Jack and Guy and all the Mods for this terrific forum. A most wonderful holiday season to everyone everywhere.

Diane B

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
The Moderators would like to thank all getDPI members without whom all of this moderation would not have been necessary :)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks to all of you on this great forum, and the best wishes for 2011. There might not be a stack of empty sheets and fresh new colours to start the new year on, but we'll make the most out of it, won't we?

Here's one from Ho Chi Minh City last night.

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 17mm and f/3.2

Lisa

Best wishes for a great holiday to everyone here, especially Jack & Guy & the moderators who make it all possible. We appreciate you all!

Lisa

(P.S. To Don: I love the "snowman"....)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
My wife and i are in my office just laughing so hard. LOL

Thanks we needed that. It was great. And yes folks I do dance that good.

Don Libby

Now that was funny! :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Sandy just came out to find out what the heck was the matter and I showed it to her..

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Kudos, very, very well done and funny :)

Happy Holidays to one and ALL!!!!!

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
That was hysterical me and Allegra love it. Miles wants to watch it again. i think when we see Jack and Guy they are going to have to do the dance for him.