The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about a met in Texas with the two others

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I was just down there in Irvine a couple of weeks ago at my son's wedding. I would have suggested a meet-up but I had just too uncertain a schedule.
-bob

Pappacito's Cantina:thumbs:
Railhead BBQ:thumbs:
Dallas Sushi (restaurant name withheld):thumbdown: Edamame with barbecue sauce :wtf:

LJL

Ooops....a bit behind the curve on this one also.....sorry. The past couple of weeks have been a bit busy for me as the spring polo season winds down with finals matches and stuff before folks head off to cooler climes (Santa Barbara, The Hamptons, Aspen, etc.) for short summer tournaments. I would love to meet up with other Texas folks, residents or passing through. The tough part is deciding on a mutually inconvenient location.....as we all know that distances down here are not like a cross-town commute or something on one of the other coasts ;-)

LJ

wolverine

I would be up for one. I'm in central texas and can get most places without too much trouble. Crazy calendar though. So with a little planning it could work. Frank