The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CHILL....... LETS COOL OUT & ALL BE FRIENDS AGAIN

helenhill

We all know that Men are Pr**ks and Women are Bi***es :ROTFL::ROTFL:
But Lets Put that behind us

This is a FABULOUS Forum....LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY

xoxoxH:D:):D

helenhill

Sorry to be so vague
but earlier today someone started a SILLY thread
(can't remember who)
which got Misinterpreted and Banned
(something about being Gear Whores and How the wives /girlfriends should start a thread on how & what they spend on clothes,shoes,jewelry /etc

Maggie took offense viewing the thread as Sexist
I as a woman did not get upset with the thread
seeing the more comical side to it
But things got a bit out of hand

I DO hope Maggie does not get Banned
NOR on her part permanently LEAVES

Guy does LOVE you and his response to the thread was silly
and not meant to offend anyone (in particular to women who HE ADORES)

So PLEASE MAGPIE & GUY
LETS BE FRIENDS

best-H:D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL Everything fine no one is going anywhere as far as I am concerned . If i could send her a kiss i would. LOL

And Yes i love all the women here very much and what is nice is we have a lot now. We have been growing very rapidly with members and even better great members. This is a great learning forum but i am a funster too so i like everyone to have fun. I'm a Sag. and a Italian makes for a great party. LOL

Terry

I am completely chilled out. So chilled that something must be wrong with me....no camera equipment, shoes, handbags, have made it on my credit card this week. wooohooo.

Yes this is a great place and no I was NOT offended....being single, when I am bad and buy too much photo equipment my alter ego gets to go out and buy shoes. I win twice....

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I am completely chilled out. So chilled that something must be wrong with me....no camera equipment, shoes, handbags, have made it on my credit card this week. wooohooo.

I'm bad...I just bought another lens today.:argue:

I hope Maggie sticks around. This is a great place to hang out.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I bought a pre-ASPH 35mm lux. If it plays well with my M8 and MP, I will sell my 35mm version 4 cron.;) I always think I'm done buying and then another lens comes along.

Terry

I bought a pre-ASPH 35mm lux. If it plays well with my M8 and MP, I will sell my 35mm version 4 cron.;) I always think I'm done buying and then another lens comes along.
in the deep dark recesses of my mind I thought I was told that the pre-asph lux was not good on the M8 with the rear element being big and deep. Someone can correct me here as I could be dead wrong.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Some people have reported problems and others have not had problems. This is a late-model German version that has been used on the M8 by the current owner. I'm hoping I won't have a problem with it. I know it is prone to flare and not really sharp at f/1.4, but does have the Leica glow that I love.