The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

**** Photojournalists Like

weinschela

Subscriber Member
I think it is interesting and sort of amusing but there is a bit too much straining to get four letter words into each sentence. I guess there is the shock effect, but after reading every single entry it gets tiresome. Like boring lighting and straight on perspectives?

T

tokengirl

That's funny as all get out!

My favorite: "THERE IS NO UNSUCK FILTER"

G

GradyPhilpott

I think it's a funny blog. I'm usually not impressed with profanity, as it is usually a substitute for talent.

However, the theme of the blog is photojournalists, their struggles and what drives them when there is a still, small voice in their heads saying, "Grow up and get a real job, you lugnut."

But, deep down, they know that they do what they do because they cannot stop. Every opportunity calls them to shoot, regardless of the strain and the stress.

Every new piece of equipment that comes along seems to have their name written on it.

They've been shot at and missed and **** on and hit and they need a place to vent.

If there weren't gems of truth throughout, it'd be all for naught, but I find myself laughing and learning at the same time.

That blog's a keeper for me.

http://tinyurl.com/48fr6mz

Last edited: