The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sitar Photo Class Progress

aboudd

A number of you donated P&S cameras for use in a digital photo class I am teaching. The class started 3 weeks ago (the Fall semester was pre-empted by medical considerations) and the students are enthusiastic great kids. The fun for me of course is seeing the world again through young eyes. Unfortunately, the cold weather here in Virginia kept us indoors for the first two classes. I set the kids loose with the P&S cameras and told them to shoot anything they wanted without using the flash. Some of the cameras had adjustable ISO, some didn't. Many of the photos you are going to view show camera shake, but I told the kids not to worry about that, just to shoot what caught their eyes. I think you will find many of these images interesting and compelling. Thanks again for your support.

Last edited: