The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Engagement shoot with a Ferrari - Where can I go to the beach with a car in Miami?

haring

I am going to have a fun engagement shoot with a very nice couple and a Ferrari.
In the Miami area, I would like to take them to the beach where we can get very close the the water. Do you know a place in the Miami area where I can take some fun photos of them, the car and the beach? It would be great if we could go onto the sand with the car...

Any fun ideas?

Also, please share you experience with us if you have ever done an engagement session with a car. It would be great if you would have a link to the photos...!

Any fun engagement shoot ideas with a car are welcome!

fotografz

I am going to have a fun engagement shoot with a very nice couple and a Ferrari.
In the Miami area, I would like to take them to the beach where we can get very close the the water. Do you know a place in the Miami area where I can take some fun photos of them, the car and the beach? It would be great if we could go onto the sand with the car...

Any fun ideas?

Also, please share you experience with us if you have ever done an engagement session with a car. It would be great if you would have a link to the photos...!

Any fun engagement shoot ideas with a car are welcome!
Can't think of any car access to Miami Beach ...

Here's a fun car shot ... actually a wedding album page from a couple who love Detroit Iron ... check out the lug nuts on the inset wheel ... ;)

-Marc