The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

No Words - Questions & Commentary - Please post words here!

BradleyGibson

After reading some of the postings of folks lamenting the (summer?) decline in postings, I was thinking of a way to increase the wonderful sense of community we already have here.

I came across a thread on Photo.net entitled "No Words", which, to me, was part way to the answer.

No gear, no technology, no debates, just art. So simple--why didn't I think of this before?!

But I also wanted to take this idea to another level. Of course, we love to chat about things, share ideas and help one another out, so I am creating this thread for posting questions and commentary. Yes, you'll have to reference a posting # in the No Words thread, but if this little experiment works, folks will be able to enjoy the art from other members, and optionally read about and ask questions without impacting the 'sanctity' of the thread...

Time to share a few photographs to get things started... Here goes! :salute:
-Brad

Last edited: