The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zorki 4 with Jupiter 8 & 12 lenses

helenhill

Well went off the Deep End Again.....
Will receive tomorrow a Zorki 4
and two lenses / 35mm 2.8 & 50mm 2
Probably nuts to go back into Film
but I am HOOKED on the Rangefinder State of Mind
ALL IN GOOD FUN......
at least I didn't blow lots of moula
:):D helen

MY all time FAVS: grd1&2/rd1s/and MAYBE the Zorki (hehehe)

Joan

:ROTFL::ROTFL: YES I have now Gone VERY LEFT
& not the red dot on the forehead
BOB & JOAN will give me Hell with my commie camera & lenses:ROTFL::ROTFL:

Cheers Comrades ! H:cool:

:ROTFL: :ROTFL: Why you lil' Pinko, Helen!! ;)

Seriously, glad you are having so much fun and would love to see the results ... are you going to have the negatives scanned so you can upload 'em?

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Way to go Helen! Your muse is in control (I wonder if her name is Natasha?). Congratulations and please post some samples. :thumbup:

helenhill

So my Zorki did not pan through....& the two additional Jupiter lenses were NOT screwmount
so would not work w/the rd1s (even though they were in good condition / there bokeh can be quite Trippy Surreal)
BUT
I bought instead a Bessa 2a
& a 1962/ Nikkor 50mm 1.4 with a beautiful cognac colored leather case -LOVELY REALLY

Me & Life are sooooo Unpredicatable
Its exhausting to hang out with me

Do hope I will fall in love with this lens otherwise perhaps a Canon /or a Canon Seranar

PS: the Bessa was a Present for the Hubby :clap:
got him into the rangefinder State of Mind