The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

John Stovall

stephengilbert

I noticed on the GetDPI home page a reminder ("today's birthdays") that today is John Stovall's birthday. It's been a long time since John passed away, but I miss him still. We never met in person, or even talked on the phone, but I thought of him as a friend, and know that many others here did as well.

I'll have to keep my eye out for "Stovall links" to share.

Steve

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Jack made a small change to his membership which we will forever hold onto . Change was Deceased but remembered. Agree he is well missed around here.

S

Shelby Lewis

I've thought long and hard about what it's like to lose a "virtual" friend... I wasn't close to John, but his loss was a loss to many none-the-less.

It heartens me to see him remembered... and to see his name brought back to the fore on occasion. Such a nice legacy have left. :)