The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

All Clear: Personal note

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

flowers for the Mancuso's, all the very best wishes and a happy Easter

Nikon D300 • AI-S Nikkor 2.5/105mm • 1/160 sec. at f/2.5 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks folks your all way to nice and love the flowers Steen.

Charlie be in NY in July we should do another GetDPI get together. I will get the dates

Jono yes anyone that can put up with me is a saint. LOL

bradhusick

Fantastic news, Guy! All the best to you and your family. My mom's a 4-time cancer survivor and I know how that feels!

Lisa

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's difficulties (my sympathy to her - I'm a breast cancer survivor too), but very happy that it has turned out OK.

Lisa

Amin

That's an incredible amount to go through, Guy. I say that as a doctor but more recently got a completely different perspective on it after my wife went through a 5-hour breast surgery (thank God results came back as non-cancerous). I'm so glad you and your wife got this good news and wish you both the best.

Ben Rubinstein

May you both only know relaxation, happiness and joy, went through it all with my mum not so long ago, it's often worse for the family than the person living through it, that you carried on with your work, workshops and participation here speaks volumes about your strength.

David Schneider

Great to hear good news. My wife has gone through a mastectomy for breast cancer so I have a small feel for the ordeal. And my daughter has a stubborn case of Lyme disease which has been a worse experience than the breast cancer.

Spring is here. Timing is perfect for hope and moving forward.

Jim Stone

Workshop Member
Guy,

Happy to hear your wife got the all clear. Knew something wasn't right, just not what. Hope you have a great year now that the pressure is off. Enjoy your new chapter!

Jim :salute: