The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Donate to the Little Sisters Fund

Thanks for the nod, Guy. And thanks for running the site. Very cool!

As Guy mentioned, I'm working with the Little Sisters Fund, and next spring I'll be making a two month trip to Nepal to make a stills-and-video documentary about the issues this organization is helping out with.

For a longtime social documentary photographer, it's tremendously exciting for me--the chance to use our gear in the service of efforts to do Capital-G Good in the world: That's why I picked up a camera in the first place.

As things evolve, I will try to keep the forum in the loop, but thanks to Guy, we are working on what we hope will turn into an exciting Leica oriented initiative around this project.

As of right now, none of our work is featured on the Little Sisters Fund site, but I'd encourage anyone who's curious to go and have a look:

http://www.littlesistersfund.org

I would be happy to answer any questions anyone has. Thanks again, Guy!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thank you very much anything this forum can do to help is always a good thing in my mind to help others in need. Hopefully my contacts with leica will help provide what you need to shoot the documentary. About the issues this organization is helping out with.

This forum is open to you to post all the images you want to show the members and guests. Consider this your new home. Thanks Guy and Jack