The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Published in LensWork Online !

Godfrey

I'm very pleased to announce that a selection of six photos from my "Communicating 2011" series has been featured in the Readers Spotlight section of "LensWork Online," the new online magazine by LensWork Publishing (http://www.lensworkonline.com/). Please check out LensWork Online membership ... it's a wonderful source of inspiration concentrating on fine art photography.

The premiere edition of the Readers Spotlight, which includes my work along with photos by Brad Gibson and Vince Binder, are available in the free-to-download Readers Spotlight PDF from the Samples page ... http://www.lensworkonline.com/samples/samples.html

I hope you all take a moment to check out the LensWork Online website. I think Brooks Jensen and his staff have put together something very special!

cs750

I subscribed to the print addition of Lenswork for this past year. In addition to some fine photographs there are also excellent articles. Congratulations ditto. Charles

Diane B

I'm going to check it out right away. I've subscribed To Lenswork for years and have some of the portable editions on my Ipad--the only photography magazine I get and I keep my issues. Congrats for sure.

Diane

Godfrey

I'm going to check it out right away. I've subscribed To Lenswork for years and have some of the portable editions on my Ipad--the only photography magazine I get and I keep my issues. Congrats for sure.
Thanks Diane!

I have all the LensWork issues since the beginning (#s 1-51 in PDF format aside from a few issues in the #30-#46 range) and have subscribed to the LensWork Extended publication since it was released as well. It is the only publication I subscribe to any more ... Most of the other photo publications are way over my tolerance level on the advertising:content ratio. Mags like Popular Photography contain less than 20 minutes of reading material, and only rarely is any of that really much use (even the content is so heavily weighted to marketing new equipment that most articles are superficial equipment-based review logs ...!).

There are a few other fine art photo publications that I like ... "8", SiverShotz, Lens Culture, and a couple others I can't remember off-hand. But I only buy them when I see content that piques my interest.