The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recommendation for high end Business Card?

haring

Can you recommend a high end business card printing company? I have used vista print but the paper quality is not that nice...

Any recommendations?

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
It might be old school, but check your yellow pages for a local printing company. You can work directly with a human being who will likely show you more paper samples than you can possibly fathom. Plus, they'll have tips for preparing your artwork or even do it for you and can offer suggestions for "best practices".

It might cost you a few dollars more, but brick and mortar printers are suffering and your business would be welcome.

Just a thought.

Tim

JMaher

Take a look at moo.com. They have an interesting and high quality product with the ability to print a different photo on the front of each card.

Jim

Terry

I have moo cards. Just take care with color and contrast. Not sure how they color manage but mine didn't come out exactly as expected.

bradhusick

I have had good results with morningprint.com

I designed a clear card with a Leica-looking viewfinder...

Last edited:

Don Libby

Just saw this question. I've been using 4colorprint.com for several years now for our business cards as well as our show cards. Very easy and inexpensive while providing a great product.

Don

David Schneider

I use metallic wallets from my lab. They are slightly larger than business cards, giving me more room for images, plus it makes it stand out.

Dolce Moda

I use :

http://www.plasmadesign.co.uk/

I live in Canada and the turnaround time from submitting the card to final delivery is amazing. It only takes a few days.

The quality of the cards is outstanding. The card stock is thick and the color and lustre of the card printing is second to none.

On top of that, the price is very reasonable. I highly ... highly recommend them.

haring

I use :

http://www.plasmadesign.co.uk/

I live in Canada and the turnaround time from submitting the card to final delivery is amazing. It only takes a few days.

The quality of the cards is outstanding. The card stock is thick and the color and lustre of the card printing is second to none.

On top of that, the price is very reasonable. I highly ... highly recommend them.
I have just looked at their website. I will try them! Thanks!