The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Help with a School (Kindergarten) Project

weinschela

Subscriber Member
My 5 year old grandson's kindergarten class is engaged in a semester long project to collect postcards from all 50 states in the U.S. If you are willing to send him one, please send a PM to me and I will provide details. You will get a thank you note in return. We are in NY and we have NY, NJ, CT, and we already have commitments for CA and MO.

Thanks

Alan

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

I’d love to send your grandson some postcards, Alan, unfortunately I’m in Europe so I assume it’s no use - otherwise let me know.

~Steen

weinschela

Subscriber Member
I’d love to send your grandson some postcards, Alan, unfortunately I’m in Europe so I assume it’s no use - otherwise let me know.

~Steen
Yes, sorry. It is a kindergarten project to learn US geography by putting the postcards on a big map of the US. I am sure they will move on to the rest of the world after this.

So far, nobody else has volunteered. I am happy to pay the cost of the postcard if that is an impediment. Anyone sending one will get a nice thank you note from a group of 5 year olds. :cool: