The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Jack and I along with our amazing staff would like to wish you all the very best Holidays and New Year. We also want to thank all our sponsors, commercial vendors a very special Thank You for help supporting GetDPI. To our workshop attendees a very special we love you all for your continued support of our workshops without you all we would not even have a forum. And FYI 2012 will be a lot more workshops as we are in the planning stages now.

And to all our forum members thanks for your continued involvement in our forum and our daily life as each day we all descend on this forum to learn , share and just have some fun we Thank You all for your time spent here. From me to my business partner Jack , love ya man . To Terry, Cindy and Bob we can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your busy days and help support the GetDPI mantra.:):thumbs::salute:

"A place to exchange ideas, techniques, experiences AND images,
where the discussions are fun, respectful and geared toward the goal of
helping each other improve all aspects of our photography."

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Also a very special Thank You to the man behind the curtain with a soft touch Andy for all that you do that we never see. A toast to our IT guy

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The very best wishes to you and Jack also, and thank you again for organising the friendliest photo forum in the universe. This forum has become an indispensable part of my living room, a place to see friends, discuss photography and see photos that are among the best and most inspirational that can be found on the net.

RGoldman

A big thank you, happy holiday, and new year to Guy and Jack and everyone that really makes this the most informational and CIVIL forum I have ever been a part of.
Here's to a great 2012 for all of you.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Well, most here know my views on this: there is GetDPI, and the rest. Warmest regards to you all for the festive season, and a special thank you to Jack and Guy.

Civil is important, in and of itself, and not simply a means of getting by, IMHO. Thanks for that.

ReeRay

The very best wishes to you and Jack also, and thank you again for organising the friendliest photo forum in the universe. This forum has become an indispensable part of my living room, a place to see friends, discuss photography and see photos that are among the best and most inspirational that can be found on the net.
+1 - I couldn't put it better.

Happy Xmas everyone and a healthy and prosperous New Year

Dale Allyn

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year to all of the GetDPI'ers. May your 2012 be filled with perfect white balance and focus. :D

Thanks Guy, Jack and Andy for a fantastic forum.

Cheers!

Don Libby

I've been very busy since returning from Jackson and haven't been here as much as I'd like to for several months now. Don't like it when work interferes with my socializing.... :D

I've come to depend on this forum to keep my feet on the ground. Every trip I take I meet photographers who haven't heard of GetDpi so I get the chance to show them the way.

Here's wishing a very Merry Christmas to everyone here. Please be safe during the upcoming holidays.

Don

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
peace

all the best wishes for a peaceful Christmas with joy and happiness

click for natural size

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/50mm ZF • 1/4 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
solutions

and dinner solutions for those who may be alone tonight :lecture:

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/50mm ZF • 1/2 sec. at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Merry Christmas

a Merry Christmas to all of you :)

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/50mm ZF • 1/3 sec. at f/4 ISO 200 • Capture NX

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
A most joyful Christmas and wonderfilled New Year to all at GETDPI.

Heartfelt thanks for such a wonderful site...50 months and counting.

With most warm regards,

Bob

Terry

Enjoy the holidays....
NY a few years ago....made into an "ornament" with a few iPhone apps.