The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A must read at Lulu

Ben Rubinstein

Didn't like it at all actually. If you can define it that exactly and let's be frank the term 'fine art' is not one that can be readily defined anyway as it's a marketing term pretty much, I'd question its value as art in the first place.

kuau

Workshop Member
Ben,
I agree with the aspect about what fine art is, yet at the same time I feel the article to me really points out some good advice and focus more on the photography then on the technology which I myself and see lots of other people fall victim to also.

Don Libby

Number 4 on the list has always been my mantra. While anyone can take a photograph the hard part comes in showing what made you capture to begin with. What made you stop, look, and feel prior to capture.

Don