The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Amazon gone mad!

sagar

This is what I received from Amazon. Please help how I can convince Amazon that "Olympus M.zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Lens Silver " and "Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds" is one and same

:deadhorse:

From Amazon:

Hello,

We're writing to let you know we received Olympus M.zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Lens Silver instead of the correct item, Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras, in your return of order #102-xxxx4-2ywehwhw.

We're happy to accept the return of the correct item at your earliest convenience. We won’t be able to process a refund until we receive the correct merchandise.

weinschela

Subscriber Member
This is what I received from Amazon. Please help how I can convince Amazon that "Olympus M.zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Lens Silver " and "Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro Four Thirds" is one and same

:deadhorse:

From Amazon:
If you go on line there is a way to get live help from an amazon person. They are usually pretty good. This is obviously computers gone whacko.

aboudd

Good luck with that. I have been trying to get Amazon to pick up a return item for over a month. They allegedly sent out UPS call tags three times and none have shown up. Our front desk asks the UPS driver every day and every day the answer is no. After much carping, and my intent to dispute the charge with American Express, they finally did issue a refund, but a brand new unopened Panasonic Blu-Ray player is sitting in a box in our mailroom waiting for Amazon to take action.

monza

What are the ASINs for each of these? Amazon can have multiple part numbers for identical merchandise