Site Sponsors

Thread: Hi everyone and welcome

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone and welcome

I know we had a lot of folks sign up and are looking around getting to know the place and hopefully our IT guy Andy , Jack and I have done a nice job getting this up and running and hopefully looking good . But since it is a new site and if you see something off or missing please let us know. We really appreciate any input you have. Jack and I designed the forum to our taste and hopefully it is working for you and if not please help us , help you. We want your stay here to be pleasant and rewarding at the same time. Thanks for being here. Guy and Jack

Also if you have friends that would like to join us , please invite them. We are growing and love to have great members come aboard.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Los Altos, CA
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi everyone and welcome

Indeed --- PLEASE report any bugs or issues you are having either via PM or direct post in a thread. We're all new at running the software, so are bound to have made mistakes that need to get fixed.

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."