The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Help needed, Norwegian landscape

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I'm helping a client in Bangkok who is looking for a landscape photo from Norway to print and display in their meeting room. The challenge is the size, it will be printed at 200-220 cm in width, and the nature of the location makes it possible to view the photo rather close. I probably need a native resolution of at least 7,000px longest side, but I won't rule out 24MP photos. It should be possible to crop it to a 3:2 aspect ratio if it's 4:3 or square. MF or LF would obviously be perfect.

The budget is limited for this, but there is some money available. Does anybody have or know somebody who has suitable motives? Western or Northern Norway would be perfect.

Oh... and I need one in portrait format as well, slightly smaller at 180cm longest side.