The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

His & Hers

helenhill

Great take ,Robert
Your shot has got the Simple Country Life Wheels :)
and
Jono's got the Posh Country Wheels :)

Different spins :ROTFL:

Great idea for a thread.......

Best To All- H

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I'd be willing to bet you have more fun on yours than Jono does in his! And wow, still with the sales tag on that green beauty! Nice.

Tim

p.s. I'm very jealous of the little backhoe. I imagine all kinds of mischief I could get into with that!

jonoslack

I want the digger!
and if you're dog is anything like ours, then you'll cut it up with those blades . . . . jeez, that machine must have cost more than an M8!

Robert Campbell

Come to think of it Bertie . . . that dog DOES look a little odd . .. did you already cut off one of it's legs?

Perfectly normal little labrador/boxer or something cross, all legs intact. [The other one is a normal sized dog.] The trans-continental commuting meant that they both had to find other homes...

jonoslack

Perfectly normal little labrador/boxer or something cross, all legs intact. [The other one is a normal sized dog.] The trans-continental commuting meant that they both had to find other homes...
Sorry to hear about that . . do you take the digger and the mower with you when you go to Switzerland?

Couldn't you have got them chipped (that's the dogs I mean, not the mower)