The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Is the Herpes edition really 18k ??

rayyan

no that's per hour, you fool.

Have they finished dinner yet...? I can't believe that I haven't had mine yet to follow "Still music playing "Quando quango" - fits perfect: "Tell me when" .

nothing happend expect some musicians playing shizzle on the stage.

Why are they taking so long for the announcement? Are they playing with us?
If cron ASPH price is as rumoured, indeed they are..

they putted ko drops into their wine... to stop the silly blog idiots

if you can hear us calling please wave your orange M9 in the air please!!

Nothing new in the live coverage for 43 minutes! What is happening?

They eating "sausages" and drinking beer, no joking

I'm told it was sauerkraut und eisenbein, or bratwurst mit kartoffel. And beer

Yuk. What no Cheese & Pineapple on a Stick, Pork Cylinders, Mystery Meat, Hoisin Crispy Owl or Bonbonbonbons

Actually, it was steak and mashed potato with white wine - most palatable

rayyan

I still can't believe I stayed up until 1:30am to see this. What's the German word for "underwhelmed"?

"Eine kleine yawn-ishe."

Two Leica Hermes limited edition kits are also coming today! | Leica News & Rumors
Yay

Oh dear. One puts so much emotion into a camera brand and then one gets this. Tut tut

rayyan

Having Liefers as the presenter is, for the German speaking world, like having Kiefer Sutherland introducing a new iPhone or something. Just with less torture and more Wagner.

Could be a hoax originating on HK LCF

oh **** it's TRUE!!
leica m monochrome and 50 summicron ASPH

This is a joke

I love my wife

Oh good grief

IR filter: It has. Unfortunately.

The difference isn't down to reading, it's down to understanding; you morons.

impressive! I have one on preorder.
You lie... :eek:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Not sure you really want the Herpes edition, maybe you should look at the Hermes one instead. Lol

Your wife surely would turn down the Herpes 18k edition. Just don't bring that **** home.

rayyan

Not sure you really want the Herpes edition, maybe you should look at the Hermes one instead. Lol

Your wife surely would turn down the Herpes 18k edition. Just don't bring that **** home.

Hi Guy.

Exact quotes, as it happened. Honest! For one hour that is rich.

Regards.

p.s I do not see pre-order frenzy here. No wonder!!

V

Vivek

Beautiful shot. Must be a Leica shot!!

Regards.
Thank you, Rayyan.

As much I hate to bust that enthusiasm, unfortunately, it isn't.

[FWIW, a beat up Panasonic G1 and a 5 Euro Computar-TV 25/1.3* lens]

*I am not kidding about the 24k gold foils. I have them, bought for specific (other) purposes. I might even cover that Computar-TV with one, one of these days. Got to increase its value, having painted the front rim with black and all.:ROTFL:

rayyan

"I thought it was still legitimate to appreciate cutting edge engineering that produces exquisite results!
Silly me."

I think that very well sums up my feelings too.

Best regards.