The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

An appeal for support, Syria

gallery7

I have been in Syria for the last month shooting assignment work. My assignments are finished and running and I have decided to stay on in Syria. The alarming rates of civilian casualties cannot go unrecorded.

I have an Indiegogo campaign an I would appreciate it if you would consider sharing it on your Facebook wall.

a lost generation -- Indiegogo

My most sincere Thanx!

V

Vivek

My respect to you for being a conflict photog and having gotten in and out of a place of interest for a lot of us. Keep safe!

Last edited:

stephengilbert

Vivek,

I don't understand your point. ("Two thumbs down for becoming an activist in the name of photography.") Is it that photographers shouldn't take sides?

Steve

V

Vivek

I have edited my post. This is way too complicated to even have a discussion on.

I am sorry about the original post.