The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NIK Software - No Support?

O

Oxide Blu

Is it just me or does everyone that attempts to contact NIK Software support also received no reply? Or is 3-days not enough time for them to reply?

D

ddk

Is it just me or does everyone that attempts to contact NIK Software support also received no reply? Or is 3-days not enough time for them to reply?
I don't know if anything special is going on now but I had them respond very quickly when I called a few months back.

harmsr

Workshop Member
I have called them in the past and gotten immediate tech support which was helpful and friendly.

Ray

O

Oxide Blu

Thanks for the replies. I guess my email was overlooked, will try emailing them again.

ETA: guess what just hit my 'in box'. :) Someone is working late at Nik, after 6pm their time.