The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gallery 1855

jsf

In the month of September Ben Rubenstein is exhibiting a collection of his Jerusalem series at Gallery 1855, which is located at 820 Pole Line Road, Davis CA 95618. The open house and reception is on September 9th from 1-4 PM, the gallery is open M-F 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. or by appointment only, please call at (530) 756-7807 for any questions.
Joseph Finkleman
Curator

jsf

I certainly hope that anyone in Northern California will come if not to the opening at least to see Beni's work, during September, the prints are beautiful, and when the images are seen as a show, rather than individually, the beauty of each image is enhanced.The collection is quite an achievement for any artist, but to realize that this is his first exhibition, is impressive. Joe

Irenaeus

Congratulations, Ben!

Wish I could get there easily from Montana, but my good wishes will just have to do instead...

All the best,

Irenaeus