The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Christmas gift

bensonga

LOL! I would put this in the category of a "stocking stuffer" from Santa.

If I put this on my Christmas wish list, I'm afraid my wife might buy a dozen and call it good. ;)

My Christmas wish list would include a Panasonic GH3 or 35-100/2.8 lens, but both of these are above my wife's very arbitrary gift value limit. I'll need to come up with some other ideas....and soon! :D

Gary

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
LOL! I would put this in the category of a "stocking stuffer" from Santa.

If I put this on my Christmas wish list, I'm afraid my wife might buy a dozen and call it good. ;)

My Christmas wish list would include a Panasonic GH3 or 35-100/2.8 lens, but both of these are above my wife's very arbitrary gift value limit. I'll need to come up with some other ideas....and soon! :D

Gary
I have to admit that my Christmas gift to myself will probably be the E-PL5 with the Zuiko 17/1.8 (no wife in sight, so I have to take care of these things myself :D ), but we are allowed to have several wishes, aren't we?

Shashin

I have a single use camera, it only takes pictures...

What you need is a multiple use camera that can take pictures and video, and surf the web and make calls and pay your bills and makes you handsome.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I have a single use camera, it only takes pictures...

What you need is a multiple use camera that can take pictures and video, and surf the web and make calls and pay your bills and makes you handsome.
I'll give Mr. Ilford a call and ask him to make a cardboard camera for you that does all those things :)

On the other hand, I'm sure there are some Chinese models on the market that will do all those things, can be worn as a wrist watch and will only last until Boxing Day :chug: :banghead: