The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What would you buy with $2500?

iiiNelson

Where can I get all of those for $2500? :shocked:
All of them? Well you can get 2 NEC monitors for that much as long as you don't go for the 30" one when they have sales... You could also get a Macbook Pro or iMac with the money. Not all of them together but either or.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Where can I get all of those for $2500? :shocked:
If you add $600 to $3,100, you can actually get a Mac Mini with 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 and 16GB RAM plus two Apple Thunderbolt displays.

Add another $100 and you get a 27" iMac with 3.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5 and 16GB RAM plus an extra 27" Thunderbolt monitor.

For me:

OMD EM5 Black Body
12-50 Zoom Olympus Lens
12/2 Olympus Lens
45/1.8 Olympus Lens
25/1.4 Panasonic Lens
2 Spare Olympus Batteries

Price: $2500

Will arrive soon :D

Shashin

Naturally, instead of waiting to bump into this guy on the street, we could simplify the process. Where do I send the bill...

:)

Tim

I keep putting off a decent tripod and head purchase, it seems Camera GAS wins over accessories.
So for me a new tripod a ball head and a nodal slide.

Oh, the left over would go towards the next GAS item. Maybe a RX1 :rolleyes:

bensonga

Definitely the new Plustek OpticFilm 120 scanner.....if it's ever actually released and is any good.

Gary

Godfrey

i just did it and got a blad SWC
Same here, but it didn't cost me quite that much.
Or it would pay for the new Mac mini and display I ordered.
Or it would pay for the Nikon Coolscan 9000...
Or it would pay most of the bill for my next trip to the UK...

G