The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Re: Testing...Please Ignor this Post

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Too Tempting ... Please Also Ignore This Post

where is the image ? :angel:

:)

I have tons of images that deserve to be ignored ... :lecture:

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/50mm ZF • 1/800 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 200 • Lightroom 4.3

Shashin

When a man was walking around the deck of a ship, he saw another man looking into a bucket and repeating, "eight, eight, eight..." He approach the man and peered in to the bucket. The man then said, "nine, nine, nine..."

D&A

You guys are too much! Where are all of you when I put something up in the FS forum...LOL!

I'm trying to post images to dpi (full size without the need to click on them) by retriving them from a different on-line source I use, but so far only the web address of the image folder shows up. Tomorrow I'm going to tackle this a different way and hopefully you all get to see this wonderful test image of blured cookies jars under yellow tungstun lighting without white balancing. Now isn't that worth staying up half the night for? :) Just maybe this almost illiterate guy when it comes to computers, will have one of his rare successes. Stay tuned!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

You guys are too much! Where are all of you when I put something up in the FS forum...LOL!

I'm trying to post images to dpi (full sixe without the need to click on them) by retriving them from a different on-line source I use but so far only the web address of the image folder shows up. Tomorrow I'm going to tackle this a different way and hopefully you all get to see this wonderful test image of blured cookies jars under yellow tungstun lighting with white balancing. Now isn't that worth dtaying up half the night for? :) Just maybe this almost illiterate guy when it comes to computers, will have one of his rare successes. Stay tuned!

Dave (D&A)
Perhaps:

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/1081-post4.html

Or:

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode

Bob

D&A

Thanks Bob..truly appreciated! In my particular situation, the issue is the hosting website of my images and how it's folders and images contained within are accessed. A bit hard to explain but I'll first try a few things in the next few days and if not successful, will come begging and pleading for help! Till then....

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Re: Too Tempting ... Please Also Ignore This Post

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/50mm ZF • 1/800 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 200 • Lightroom 4.3
Steen, the bokeh of that image is worth posting! :)..so while I'm at it, please let us know what lens was used to take your image! At any rate beats the image I'm trying desperately to post. Mine has absolutely no redeaming value. :)

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

When a man was walking around the deck of a ship, he saw another man looking into a bucket and repeating, "eight, eight, eight..." He approach the man and peered in to the bucket. The man then said, "nine, nine, nine..."
"I get jokes"...but this one has me scratching my head! Please, don't explain...at least not yet. This way while I spend the next 24 hrs figuring out why my images don't show up...I can ponder what the punchline (joke) means....LOL!

Dave (D&A)

Mike Woods

"I get jokes"...but this one has me scratching my head! Please, don't explain...at least not yet. This way while I spend the next 24 hrs figuring out why my images don't show up...I can ponder what the punchline (joke) means....LOL!

Dave (D&A)
Ten, ten, ten.....:D

Mike

D&A

Ten, ten, ten.....:D

Mike
OK, A lightbulb finially went on (in my head)...very finny! Keep in mind this only applies to this joke...for everything else I'm still stumped. Glad you could all add your two cents. Next post I expect to see is from someone screaming out "three cents":ROTFL:

ustein

Contributing Editor
Re: Too Tempting ... Please Also Ignore This Post

©lick for actual pixels

The factory is not sharp :)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member

There's a message hidden somewhere here, and I think I've found it. It was brought to me by a bus driver on a not-so-hidden path between Nong Khai and Vientiane:

GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2.8

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Please Also Ignore This Post

The factory is not sharp :)

probably just some camera shake, Uwe, next time I shall try to do better

but like Jorgen put it: every time is lost if the company is not responsible for any

I'll make that my disclaimer in the future :)

V

Vivek

Wonderful images, all. I particularly like the ones from the Leica M and the APO Aspheric 50/2. :D