The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Birthday Guy!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to give my business partner his own special Happy Birthday thread! And heck, he deserves it for all the hard work he puts in on the site and our workshops!

:clap::clap::clap:

Dale Allyn

Yes, indeed, Happy Birthday (again), Guy. Better to have your own thread here.

We were going to all chip in and get you that P65+, but since Jack start this thread as your gift in stead, we'll skip the other gift idea.

:D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Ah thanks folks . I sit here at 52 pretty damn happy actually and i have to say i just love this place and i love the members here. I mean that sincerely and credit for this place goes to all the great members, friends and of course to Jack for which this place would not run without him.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes, indeed, Happy Birthday (again), Guy. Better to have your own thread here.

We were going to all chip in and get you that P65+, but since Jack start this thread as your gift in stead, we'll skip the other gift idea.

:D
Damn can't I get a second gift. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Tillykke med fødselsdagen Guy, også her fra Danmark :)

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/85mm • 1/2000 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 200

Jim Stone

Workshop Member
Guy,

At your age at least YOU can still blow out all the candles !! :D No, wait, you're still smoking like a chimney, maybe not :wtf:

Happy Birthday ! :salute: