The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Back from travel now ...

Godfrey

Coldest weather in London and Liverpool I've ever been there for.
Deep snow on the northeast of the Isle of Man.
Warming trend on the last weekend on the Isle and for Oxford on Monday.

And one of the best trips I've made in a long while. Had a fantastic time, thanks to the good friends and folks I got together with while there.

My Leica M9 three lens kit and the iPad mini worked flawlessly throughout. Near perfect setup for this trip. Light, compact, easy to live with.

Back to work, and onwards ...!

Godfrey

tbhv55

Coldest weather in London and Liverpool I've ever been there for.
Deep snow on the northeast of the Isle of Man.
Warming trend on the last weekend on the Isle and for Oxford on Monday.

And one of the best trips I've made in a long while. Had a fantastic time, thanks to the good friends and folks I got together with while there.

My Leica M9 three lens kit and the iPad mini worked flawlessly throughout. Near perfect setup for this trip. Light, compact, easy to live with.

Back to work, and onwards ...!

Godfrey
You'll be pleased ;) to know that temperatures have (for the moment, at least) returned to around the seasonal norm.:D

Glad that you had an enjoyable time here. I like the sound of your travel photo kit... it sounds perfect for the job!