The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Faking award winning photos?

V

Vivek

It is worthy of discussion in the sense some blog outfit would go the extent of claiming "Faking.." :wtf:

V

Vivek

Interestingly, it is all about one source who had proclaimed the photo to be "fake".

I looked at a few articles (everything regurgitating the same). It was interesting to glance through the comments though.

This world press photo has got more exposure (and hence the real tragedy depicted by the photo) as a result of this.

jonoslack

Hi Vivek
Thanks for the link. I've just found it myself. Now I rather regret bringing it up.
All the best

V

Vivek

No worries, Jono. :)

My exclamation was directed against that dubious site and that totally fabricated article.

Abnilo

I did't saw such kind of photos before , so it is a good thing for me and some of these photos are really very amazing if we saw these in a different angle.