The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Holiday Season from the GetDPI Team

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just in case someone can't see there e-mails . Here is what we sent this morning.

Morning GetDPI forum members,

Well another year and it is the Holiday season upon us. Jack and I, plus our moderators, wanted to wish you the happiest of seasons and wanted to thank you again for all your participation on our forum and a big thank you. We especially wanted to thank our workshop members for all there support throughout the year and coming to our workshops. Without them this forum may not have existed, so we owe them a huge thanks. To all our commercial vendors and their support we like to share a thank you also and wish you all the merriest of the holiday season.

I do want us all to be thankful for what we have and have done in our lives as we all go through these hard financial times. These are not easy times and hope the forum provides some outlet to you all as a chance to get away from the issues we all face. No matter how much or how little it directly affects you it is certainly on everyone’s minds and it does have an impact on us. Let’s hope for a promising Holiday Season and a New Year that is filled with love, hope and faith as we proceed through this journey we call life. For our photography endeavors let’s hope we all learn, share and grow in our passion for which we all love and share everyday on our forum.

Bless you all in this Holiday Season and Happy New Year.

Warmest Regards the Get DPI team

stephengilbert

There's a team? I didn't know. You should post the lineup.

And happy holidays to you, too, whoever you all are, and whatever position you play.

Steve

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Sure is
Owners Jack and Guy
IT guru and holder of the server Andy Drexler. Yes he is our holder of the holy grail
Jim Collum . Moderator. Quiet but deadly. LOL
Mike Hatam . Moderator. The road warrior and here as often as he can.

Lisa

Thanks again to those who have created this great forum and keep it running, and to all the great posters here too. You all deserve a Christmas card from me, so here's the front of my home-made cards this year, taken a couple of weeks ago from the window of our hotel room in Prague (Czech Republic):

I hope you all have a fine Christmas (or midwinter holiday of your choice)!:clap:

Lisa

Ben Rubinstein

I did get the email, very pleasant the level of personal good feelings on this board and it stems most of all from the two personalities behind it.

Enjoy your holidays.